Scroll to top

Volume Taxes

Tax Filing & Preparation

Quickly unleash cross-media information

We provide smart and flexible digital services

Friday night face on everything give attitude nap all day for under the bed, hase mice attack feet.

Project Consulting


Ui/UX Design


Individual Tax

Individual Tax

Our individual tax filing service help to ensure that all of your documents are prepared for filing. This includes your social security, tax ID numbers, information related to income, dependants, and W2 wages earned throughout the year. Self-Employed income (1099), income records to verified amounts not reported (1099-Misc), records of all expenses, and records for estimated tax payments are also important. Once collected and verified we will file your tax return.

Business Tax

Business Tax

Business tax filing requires a lot of preparation and Volume Financial can help with that. We guide you through collecting and accurately preparing the required documentation to file your business taxes accurately. We confim your federal tax ID number, also known as an EIN (Employer Identification Number), and all earned income received during the past year. Once we’ve verified and produced your profit-and-loss and balance sheet statements, we will submit your tax filing documents.

What’s Needed For Individual Taxes Filing

Individual Filing

We will file form 1040 for you by, gathering all your yearly documents needed such as wages, income, gains, and other forms needed(W-2’s, and 1099’s). Then decide the best fit for your taxable income standard deductions or itemized deductions. After collecting all your yearly information and matching you with proper deductions and credits that fit your scenario, we will file recorded information to the United States Internal Revenue Service.

Sole Proprietorship

Use Schedule C (Form 1040) – We collect all of your business transactions for the year from your financial statements and bank statements (If needed we will create financial statements). This will allow us to report income or loss from a business operated or a profession practiced as a sole proprietor. It is filed along with the taxpayer’s individual income tax return Form 1040.

What’s Needed For Corporate Taxes

S Corporation Tax

A corporation or other entity must file Form 1120S if it elected to be an S corporation by filing Form 2553. Use Form 1120S to report the corporation’s income, gains, losses, deductions and credits.

C Corporation Tax

Unless exempt, collection of company’s transactions and financial statements for all domestic corporations for the year (including corporations in bankruptcy) to file an income tax return whether they have taxable income. Form 1120 is used by corporations to report the income, gains, losses, deductions, credits, and to figure the company’s income tax liability.

Reliable and Detailed Financial Professionals

Here at volume financial, we take a great deal of responsibility to provide you with accurate and detailed tax information. We do our best to get you the highest refunds possible and less tax liability within IRS regulations and guidelines.

We find the deduction or credits that best suits your tax status and future needs. It is our responsibility to make sure you know more about your tax situation than when you started. So, explaining to you and answering question, that when we are done you can feel confident in your filing.

Questions and Answers

Frequently Asked Questions

Here are answers to some common questions that we
encounter for many people interested in our tax filing services.

Should you file taxes this year?

You would need to consider your filing status and yearly income. Also, keep in mind you may not have to file but may still want to because of eligibility for certain refundable credits.

What is the deadline to file taxes?

The tax deadline is April, 15 of the year. Companies could differ depending on the company status and fiscal year ending. A person or company can file for an extension at the appropriate time, but that doesn’t change the fact you have a balance due, you will still be assessed and penalized for late payment.

How long do I keep my taxes records?

Most taxpayers can shred their tax records three years after they’ve filed.  Three is the magic number because that’s the amount of time the IRS has to audit you.  It’s also the time limit for filing an amended return if you noticed a mistake after your return was accepted.  However, there are some exceptions to the rule.

What is estimated taxes?

Taxes must be paid as you earn or receive income during the year, either through withholding or estimated tax payments. If the amount of income tax withheld from your salary or pension is not enough, or if you receive income such as interest, dividends, alimony, self-employment income, capital gains, prizes and awards, you may have to make estimated tax payments.  If you don’t pay enough tax through withholding and estimated tax payments, you may be charged a penalty.

What's the difference between ordinary and capital gains income?

Ordinary income is the most common type of income and includes for example wages, interest, and rental income.  The ordinary income tax rates range depending upon your total income.  Capital gain income typically is the result of selling property owned for a year or longer. When the sales price exceeds what you originally paid for the property that excess is taxed at the capital gains tax rates.  This rate differs from your ordinary-income rate, which is usually less. These rates are still dependent on your total income as well.

Volume Accounting & Bookkeeping Review

Schedule An Evaluation

Learn more about how Volume Financial can help you and your finances.
Schedule your consultation today.

Subscribe to our finance newsletter

We respect your privacy, so we never share your info

[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]